Get started with Lifecycle Services:
Manage your application lifecycle and move towards predictable, repeatable, high quality implementations.
Drive predictable implementations
- Improve the predictability of your implementations
- Standardize processes and operations across the organization
- Align with your competitive differentiators to determine the needs for your implementation
Develop quality code
- Validate your code with reference patterns quicker
- Increase code quality to increase uptime
- Make upgrades easier
Manage operations efficiently
- Proactively manage your implementations to maximize uptime
- Solve issues quickly and efficiently helping reduce days to solution
- Log support cases in under a minute
- See code changes in seconds to understand impact to your operations
- Simplify discovering and applying updates
Dynamics + Cloud
- Rapidly deploy Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on Microsoft Azure in 17 global data centers
- Increase agility to meet the needs of your business through organic growth or acquisitions
- Efficiently run operations and only pay for the resources you actually use
- Use tools your IT staff is already familiar with
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure, based on two decades of Cloud Computing experience , that currently supports 200+ global services 24x7
What customers and partners are saying about LCS:
"Because predictability and repeatability are critical for the company's long term goals, Kodak Alaris is planning on utilizing Lifecycle Services to manage both their deployment and the business processes that make Kodak Alaris unique."
- Click here
to learn more about how Kodak is using LCS with Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
"The Business Process Modeler & Task Recorder in LCS is helping the AXMentor teams reduce the cost and improve accuracy in the critical design and testing phases of the implementation. It helps our team deliver better designed solutions faster to our customers."
- Lauge Mathiasen, Project Manager, AX Mentor
"BPM (Business Process Modeler) saved us 160 – 200 hours and will provide more efficiency gains in next phases of the project"
- Global Services provider
"Issue Search instantly became standard operating procedure ….. verified and qualified responses."
- Top 10 Dynamics AX Partner
"We are able to realize value faster – currently on a 90-day project cycle (down from 360) due to improved quality and consistency of our services."
- Fortune 500 manufacturer
"Documentation of custom business processes by the Task Recorder simplified project delivery to the client and is the foundation for skills transfer."
- Fortune 500 financial institution
What is LCS?
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) helps organizations improve the predictability and quality of their Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementations by simplifying and standardizing the implementation process to realize business value faster.
LCS is a Microsoft Azure-based collaboration portal that provides a unifying, collaborative environment along with a set of regularly updated services that help you manage the application lifecycle of your Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementations.
The goal of LCS is to deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people and to help ensure repeatable, predictable success with each roll out of an implementation, update or upgrade.
By providing a collaborative workspace that can be used by both customers and partners, separately and together, LCS enables closer collaboration, helps speed implementations and reduces time to value.
Join over 11,000 users across 32 countries who are using LCS to identify and define requirements, design and develop more robust systems, proactive monitor implementations, reduce the time it takes to resolve issues, and help keep systems up and running longer to help realize greater return on investment while reducing the total cost of ownership.
Additional information about LCS:
LCS User Guide
Help for how to use each service
AX on Azure White paper
How to deploy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on Microsoft Azure using LCS
Learn more about Lifecycle Services
Get in depth training on the tools